Saturday, June 12, 2010

Learning to Dance



"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain"
-Anonymous



After our hike on Tuesday the rain began to come down again. By Thursday afternoon the boys could not take it anymore and decided rain or no rain they were going to play outside. My sister said that when you live in the Northwest you just learn how to play in the rain or you might never get to go outside again. They had a great time and screamed like little girls as they ran around the back yard.

3 comments:

Laura said...

It's been so cold here. Looks like Emily had the right idea, stay inside where it's warm! very cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

We had rain HERE this weekend too, you know!

Alright, I'm just now noticing that it's not just my kids going stir-crazy from being inside, I guess I am too! :) Come home so you can play with us in all the fun things I have found to do this summer!

No, just kidding. I really am glad you are having a good time with family. My kids LOVE getting together with cousins and I love watching them play, so...keep having fun!

Becky said...

Love to play in the rain! We have done that a lot lately.