Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Ties

The "Two Tie" fashion statement returned to our ward on Father's day, because the primary kids had made special ties for their dads as a surprise a few weeks before.



When the kids gave Ryan their Father's Day gifts they told him he had to wear them.
BOTH OF THEM. (Joe and Josh made the feather tie and Emily made the other one)

He is a good dad and decided not to wear his suit that day so everyone would be able to see his beautiful ties. (I think he was relieved when we walked into church and there were other dads with two beautiful ties on.)


Valerie did not get to be in on the tie making, but she was happy to help dad eat his Father's Day Dessert.



We love you Ryan. You are a great Dad!

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I haven't posted the Father's Day Tie post yet...I still have to download the pictures. I liked Ryans feather face tie that the boys made...it was fun to see all the dads proudly wearing their ties. :)

Becky said...

What a good sport. It is so fun to see all the cool things kids make for Dads.

Tracy said...

Love those pictures! How fun!