Before we left for my parent's house, Valerie was standing up and walking around holding on to anything she could. Even a giant ball was a good walker for her. Ryan was happy we could go visit my family, even if he could not come too, but he was sure that Valerie would start walking while we were away. He was right! Valerie is now starting to let go and take a few steps on her own. By the time we get home she will be able to walk to her dad.
This video is for him.

5 comments:
That is so cool, kids grow up so fast.
Oh my gosh! She is growing way too fast! I haven't even met her yet. I'm such a slacker friend. Let's get together...maybe when Caroline gets into town...it'll force us to get together. How sad is that?
Oh she is soooo cute!!!!!
So that is why I haven't been able to catch you at home...I've been trying to reach you to tell you, Mike's job went permanent! A week into it, they called him in and said they didn't want to lose him...and offered it to him for good! It feels like I can breathe again! ...although, I may still be pinching myself for the next 6 months just to make sure. :)
Oh, and Valerie is adorable. Are you savoring each stage 'knowing' she is your last? And walking means that running is just around the corner. :)
Tell Valerie to slow down with the growing up! Aunt Tracy is missing way too much!
Post a Comment