Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkins Carving Pumpkins

Last night we carved our pumpkins!

Emily took this very seriously. She decided to do a scene on hers of a werewolf.

Joe loved digging out the goop, and being able to carve his own with the safety knives.

Josh was having lots of fun, but would not carve anything until he saw what Joe was doing. Then he tried to do the same thing.

Valerie and I made ours girly. She was not into it while I carved, but after it was finished she loved taking off the lid and sticking the shovel inside the mouth.


Ryan carved one too. He did it really fast, and when he turned it around I couldn't help laughing. I love it because it is simple and happy. (his is the one in the middle)


Now we are ready for Halloween!

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!

And...you are better than I am because I do not like carving pumpkins very much, it's one of my least favorite holiday traditions. And you did FIVE!!! WOW. :)