We started out our night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Where we went in and visited for a few minutes, and took a few pictures. After the night was over I was glad I got out my camera, because these were the only pictures I got of the boys all night.
After Grandma's we headed to our friends house for dinner and Trick-or treating. Emily's friend Tiana joined us, and this is about all I saw of them too. I am a little sad, because I loved Tiana's costume and I didn't get a good picture of it. She is an Oreo cookie.
After dinner we headed out. The older kids were going so fast that Valerie and I could not keep up. This was the last I saw of them. Ryan and I decided we better split up. He took the marathon runners and I stayed with Valerie.
A few houses into Trick-or-treating we stopped by Valerie's friend London's house. London was all ready to go out, so we decided to go together. London and her mom were a lot better pace for Valerie and I.
The girls were really cute together and didn't want to miss any houses. They also loved the houses with dogs, and stopped to pet a few. Valerie let me know when she was done and we headed back home.
Now we have more candy at our house than we know what to do with.
Yesterday I sent the boys into their rooms to get dressed for church. A few minutes later Valerie ran into our room in just a diaper with a sucker in each hand squealing with delight.
Yesterday I sent the boys into their rooms to get dressed for church. A few minutes later Valerie ran into our room in just a diaper with a sucker in each hand squealing with delight.
When I looked in the boys room they had their candy spread all over their floor. They were sitting in the middle of it eating in just their underwear . They didn't even notice that Valerie was taking some too.
It was not surprising to me that we were fifteen minutes late to church.
There was a report on the news last night about how candy does not make kids extra hyper. That the highs and lows of Halloween are just imagined by the parents. I would like that expert to come spend next Halloween and the days following with us!
Happy Halloween!


2 comments:
I love the costumes. We are watching Phinias and Ferb right now.
Ah Oh!! Just when I was thinking the costumes were so cute, you go and pull out the Utes one! :) I married into a family that bleeds total blue....so my kids do too! Your kids are looking so grown up! How does it happen so fast? Glad you had a Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment