We love to visit Santa here, because he always spends lots of time talking to the kids and making sure he understands what it is they are asking for.
This year Pete (Joe) and Repeat (Josh) were in action. While driving to the office, Josh kept asking Joe what he was going to ask Santa for. When the time came Josh waited for Joe to go first and then Josh asked Santa for the exact same thing........even though I don't think Josh knows what it was exactly.
All three of them asked for a video game of some kind. After we left I told them that they should ask Santa for the big gift they want. Joe explained to me that Starfy (the game he asked for) came in a small package, but opened up a giant world when you played it. I guess he got me there.
(To keep everything sanitary they used surgical masks for the blind folds. Each child got a fresh one. I was surprised that you really couldn't see through them. I will have to remember that.)
Now the kids are ready for Christmas, and I have one more item checked off my list.
Thanks for inviting us Grandma!

5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun!! Oh, I want to hold Valerie, she looks so cute and cuddly.
-Jenny
I think Jenny needs another baby! Jaxson is past the cuddly stage! You are so good at keeping up on your blogging! It looks like the kids had a lot of fun. Amy took Matthew to their ward Christmas party tonight to see Santa. I asked him what he was going to ask him for. I'm always afraid that they are going to change what they put on their list. Surprisingly, He didn't know. So I gave him a few options of things I had already bought! His eyes lit up and said Yeah! I guess I chose correctly!
You have the cutest baby. She is so darling! What cute santa and mrs. claus! I love the blindfolds.
that clever little Joe! I like how he descibed the video game he likes.
like the fun they had
Post a Comment