Last Thursday Josh was an elf in his preschool Christmas program.
Josh was a little embarrassed to be dressed as an elf, but when he saw the other kids were dressed as elves too he was okay with it. He also warmed up to the idea a little more when he saw that his Aunt Tracy was there to see him.
It is always fun to watch 3 and 4 year old kids perform, and this program was not lacking in the entertainment department.
The entire preschool performed in the program so the teacher called the two groups by their ages. At one point she told the threes to stand up. Not many of them did so she called out "Where are my threes." Then suddenly you heard the little voices saying
"I'm three."
" I'm three."
" I'm three too!"
Then in the middle of the program one of Josh's friends announced as loud as he could that he needed to go to the bathroom. Don't worry he made it.
Josh was pretty shy during the breaks between songs, but when it was time to sing and do the actions he would really get into it.
At the end of the program Santa came.
At the end of the program Santa came.
It was lots of fun.
I love my little elf.

2 comments:
He sure makes a cute elf!
He was one of the cutest little elfs I have ever seen. I am so glad I was able to make it. It was a highlight of my trip!
Post a Comment