It is starting to look and sound a lot like Christmas at our house.
We decorated for Christmas the day after Joseph's birthday.
The kids all have ornaments of their own and love finding the right spot for them. Josh has moved his quite a few times since and has even taken one or two off the tree to show people when they stop by.
Valerie did not really understand what was happening, so she just supervised. She did act a little worried when we moved the furniture around.
I love getting out all of the decorations and remembering where we got them. Many of our ornaments have some special memory that goes with them.
Towards the end of October, Josh announced that he no longer liked trains. He said this because Joe told him he no longer liked trains. I knew this was not true, because when we get out the Geo-Trax Josh will play all day, and he about died with excitement when we got to ride on the Polar Express.
As we started getting out the decorations I was not surprised that even before he saw the train Josh started talking about it.
"When are we going to get out the train? I get to be the one who controls the train. When are we going to set up the train?"
I don't know if little boys ever really stop liking trains.

3 comments:
Hey you!!! So fun to get your Christmas card! Thank you for thinking of me! I was glad to have your address! My card should make it to you in the next day or so! I am THRILLED to know you have a blog, so we can keep in touch a little more often! I added you to mine....hope you don't mind if I peak in every so often! Your family is beautiful! Glad to hear things are looking up for you! Merry Christmas!
The power to convince is a talent Joe or a curse. LOL! Brothers are such fun!
It is a cute train... every year I debate getting a train for our tree, I don't know why, but they just seem to complete the look, and my Brooke would LOVE to have one.
Post a Comment