Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Once There Was A Snowman

We got our first real snow storm of the season, and it was perfect for snowman building. The boys worked hard rolling up the pieces. We raided my scrapbooking supplies to make a face and found a few sticks in the back yard for arms.



When we got him all put together, we found he was just the right size and looked like one of the gang. Unfortunately the weather warmed up fast, and by the time Emily got home from school our snowman had already fallen over. I am not sure if it did it on it's own or with some help from kids walking by.

Either way It was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

You guys are fast! That is a great snowman!

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Wow snow already....I guess I do remember trick-or-treating in the snow with dad and begging to go home and him saying,"just one more house!"