Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family TV

I have noticed that there is not much on T.V. that the whole family can sit and watch together. There are plenty of shows I like to watch that are not kid friendly, and there are shows my kids like that make me want to run screaming from the room, but finding something we all enjoy and that I don't have to worry about covering my kids eyes or ears is pretty rare now a days.



So I want to say a big

THANK YOU

to the people at Disney who came up with the idea of Phineas and Ferb.

Maybe it is because the show is about two brothers playing together and their older sister always trying to get them in trouble.............................But we love this show at our house, and we often watch it together as a family.

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Yes, thank goodness for Disney! Hopefully they will continue to keep their standards high.

Becky said...

We love that show too. we watch it all the time, even if the kids are in bed.

Andy and Ellen Family said...

We are Phineas and Ferb watchers too. Scott talked me into recording goosebumps for him the other day....never again. I was scared! He said he wasn't but I'm not so sure. He reads the books at school but when they make it look so real I don't know how he couldn't be scared!