We all went to the school parade and Josh walked through it with Joe. They were Mario and Luigi, and were the first in line. Joe was a good big brother and held Josh's hand so he wouldn't be scared.
Emily had her enthusiasm going as she came by in her Recycling cheerleader outfit.
After the Parade the older kids went to their classrooms for parties and we headed to Josh's preschool for a program. They sang a lot of cute songs, but this witch one was my favorite.
Grandma's Office
Trick-or-treating
on Friday
We always have fun trick-or-treating with grandma, and meeting some of her co-workers.
This year Tamra and I dressed up with Valerie as Star-Trek The Three Generations. Valerie's costume was a Captain Picard uniform from the Next Generation. (Ryan's parents had bought this outfit for Emily when she was a baby) So Tamra and I wore MAROON shirts also and we all went as captains.
As we went around the office people kept saying "Oh you're the Red guys, the Red guy always dies." I guess there were not many Next Generation fans there.
Halloween on Saturday
Ryan took Emily, Joe and Josh Trick-or-treating with Charlie and his family. We gave Emily the choice of going with dad or with her friends. She chose to go with the boys.
When they got home Joe said, "Mom this is the worst Halloween Ever!" My mind started running through all of the things that could have happened while they were out. Boys fighting, dads yelling, too scary, not enough trick-or-treating. So you can imagine my relief when he answered my question Why? with...........
"Someone gave me an apple."
Josh was in the stroller by the end and so tired. He couldn't even carry his bag up the stairs. He didn't want to stop though. When Ryan said they were done he cried because he still wanted to go to more houses. Even though he could barley stand up.
Valerie and I stayed behind in the warm house and handed out the candy.
It was a fun and sugary Halloween..........

3 comments:
Such cute costumes! I love your Star Trek shirts.
Thanks for taking a picture of Lauren at the parade too.
Happy Halloween.
All the pics are just so cute! And loved that little song performance.
I love the mario brothers costumes. That was so clever. I loved getting to meet vallerie on halloween. She is just adorable.
Post a Comment