Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Little Clown

The last day at Joseph's preschool is called Circus days. The kids all get to dress up and they do fun activities all day. Last year Joseph went as a pirate. He looked awesome and I thought he would want to go as that again, but when I asked him he said. " No they have already seen me as that. I want to be something different." He decided he wanted to be a clown this year.
This costume fits Joseph perfectly. He is our little clown and is always trying to do things to make us laugh. He thinks he looks pretty funny and was excited to go to circus days. After school he said everyone who saw him started laughing. He was very happy about that.

4 comments:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Joe looks awesome!! Where do you find these outfits?

Hillary said...

The Pirate outfit was thrown together with things we already had last year. For the clown, his shirt is one of his dinosaur shirts turned insideout and the rest we got at the local party store. It was pretty cheep and I figure we can always use clown stuff agian.

Laura said...

He makes an awesome clown. I am quite impressed!

Mike and Shelby said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! HE LOOKS GREAT!