8 years ago
Friday, June 5, 2009
Me and My Shadow
The boys and I took a trip to the Gateway yesterday. After a yummy lunch with dad and Grandpa, we walked up to the fountain. As the boys headed into the water, I noticed that Josh was not going to do anything without Joe and was happy to follow his lead.
Wherever Joe went Josh followed
When Joe stopped to play in the water so did Josh.
Sometimes Josh wasn't quick enough and got left behind in the spray.
By the end Joe was brave enough to get in the spray himself, and Josh was right on his heals.
I love how Josh looks up to his older brother so much. I also love that Joseph is happy to have Josh follow him around. I couldn't help wonder yesterday, as I watched the two of them, how much longer the shadow will be tolerated. Will there come a time when Joe wont like having his little brother on his heals all the time? Will Josh's Independence take over one day and he will no longer want to be like Joe? Or will this friendship stay like this?........ Two little friends happy to be by each others side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What great pictures, kids are so fun. I am sure they will have ups and downs but always stay best friends.
playing in the water and rain are so much fun
This is an adorable post! Having a brother is so wonderful. Most of the time...
Love this! That is good that Joe is so tolerable of a shadow. And it's always nice to have someone to look up to. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment