Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Fun Day

Bounce Houses, Snow Cones













Face Painting, Ice Cream




Popcorn, Water slides, Games, Music and Lunch.
Best of all............. it is all FREE!







Every year our Stake puts on a Family Fun Day for the whole neighborhood. There is always lots of fun things to do and the kids have a great time. This year Emily went around with her friends to the activities and the boys spent most of their time on the big water slide. Even though it was a cloudy day, we had lots of fun.

4 comments:

paulsharol said...

snow cones so icey cold and good

Larissa said...

You can't beat free fun!!! I wish our stake would do fun stuff like that. We're boring over here!

Laura said...

Fun and tiring. Thank goodness its only once a year. I have to admit though, its pretty amazing for the kids.

Mike and Shelby said...

IT WAS FUN, THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME WE WERE ABLE TO GO...I AM PLANNING ON TAKING IT OFF WORK EVERY YEAR NOW THOUGH!