Do you remember the Big-Wheel?
My sister and I had pink big wheels and loved cruising around on them. Then one day some new neighbors moved in. They had two boys who were about our age. Every time we would head out on our awesome Big-Wheels they would come out and get on theirs and chase us and yell things in Spanish to us. We did not speak Spanish and I am not sure if they spoke English. I just remember trying to plan our rides when they might NOT come out and chase us.
Josh's Grandma brought him a Big-Wheel the other day. He instantly loved it, and he couldn't wait to ride it. His legs are a little short for it, but I am sure by the end of the summer his wheel will be a square, and he will still look awesome.

5 comments:
the roar of the Sunday crowd and the buzz of the Harley
Big-Wheels are so cool! Have fun this summer, Josh!
I loved my Big-Wheel! It is so great to have kids do the same things we did growing up it really keeps me young.
I had a Big Wheel and just loved it. If there was one big enough for me, I would totally still ride one.
I'm glad Josh has one and loves it. Maybe he can join in on the family rides.
Big wheels are iconic and totally a necessity for all boys!
Post a Comment