Joseph likes going to preschool and he has learned a lot this year. He has even started to read a little. He loves his teachers Mrs Sarah and Mrs Linda.
Today was their Spring program. They have been working on it for months and we got to go see some of the fun songs, dances and poems they have been learning this year. There were about 15 numbers on the program so I can't put the whole thing on but I wanted to share a couple of highlights.
Joseph got so into the actions on this song that he punched himself in the face. He tried really hard not to cry, but you can tell he really hurt himself. I am proud of him for just continuing on. This is a sign of a true performer. "The show must go on."
My favorite number was the dance. Joseph and his partner Sadie really got into the hand slapping.
This last one was Joseph's favorite song. I could tell as soon as it started, because he got a big smile on his face and smiled through most of it.
Josh and I had a fun time at the program. Joseph and his class all did a really great job!

2 comments:
what a fun video wished JAEDEN WAS in preschool they had a chance to put him in head start he loves to play Chess and loves primery when we can take him
Joe is a real star - I think on that last number he really wanted to break out.
Post a Comment