Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Bikes

Emily had a tough time choosing the bike she liked the best. After writing down the pros and cons of each bike and test riding all of them she chose this one. She loves it and is having fun learning how to use her gears. She rode all the way up a big hill to the park the other night with her new bike. (Ryan is so proud)

Joe loves his new bike.

I have to watch him a little closer now because he thinks he is big enough to ride around the block by himself like Emily. I am waiting for the day he decides he can ride to Grandma's house like dad.


Josh has inherited Joseph's Shark bike and is excited to say that it is his. But he is not quite ready to give up his Fred Flinstone ride.

6 comments:

paulsharol said...

bike riding is fun Aunt Sharol still has hers from the 50's

Mike and Shelby said...

We finally got Lauren a bike!

I like the Flintstone ride!

Laura said...

New bikes. How exciting. I think you left and I never had a chance to wish you well. I am so sorry. Have fun!

Sharon Hays said...

I have enjoyed checking in on your blog every so often! You're so good about keeping it updated! I think Emily is the most surprising to me...she has always been so grown up, but wow! I love reading about them all...thanks for putting this blog together!
Love,
Sharon

Becky said...

I remember getting my first 10-speed bike. What a fun time.

T. McArthur said...

some of my best memories are from riding bikes or riding them somewhere as a kid. Enjoy!