Our friends brought their slip and slide over the other day, and the kids had a blast using it. I was very entertained while I was watching because the boys did not understand the concept of waiting their turn, and Josh didn't quite get how the whole thing worked.
Emily went and got her goggles after a few slide and Josh thought that was a good idea, but the only goggles he could find were the shop glasses from Joseph's toy fix it shop. Later when we were looking back at the pictures we had to laugh because Josh reminded us of the Rabbits on the Wii game Raymon Raving Rabbids.

4 comments:
I had to laugh out loud at that cute picture of Josh! Improvsing of a two year old....classic!
Another classic wii joke I am left out of. Ha ha.
Cute little boy. I have been very entertained watching my kids try to slip and slide. Who knew it was not always easy to learn?
the googles make the picture
LOL! That is so classic. Love the goggles! Slip N Slides are so great but hard to learn!
Post a Comment