Shelby had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to try.
Memory Game.....
Here's a little game! Will you play with me?
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Ready, Set, GO!
8 years ago

4 comments:
A memory of I have you is the first time I actually got to really sit and talk to you. I had been here for several months already, but our paths hadn't really crossed till one day at mom and tots park day.
We talked about all kinds of things...life in Cali, scrapbooking, motherhood, the expo, how our supportive our spouses are, housecleaning...just about everything! It was just a good conversation, and it made me feel really comfortable and I knew we'd be good friends.
I have so many to pick from, one was a time I stayed over at your parents house, or our doubleing for Sadies in high School. Oh, lets not forget Girls Camp
You just crack me up, I just could not stop laughing thinking about that car accident.
I can't believe I have not commented you on this! I think the one of my favorite memories with you would be laughing about Mrs. Shew's class together. I needed someone else to suffer and help me through that! Actually I feel so blessed that you were put in front of me as my visiting teacher and now a great friend. I knew we were meant to be friends when I saw that you loved scrapbooking!
Post a Comment