Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Of School

Emily is now officially a sixth grader.


She is really excited about 6th grade. This morning Ryan asked her if she was nervouse and she said no, because this is the first year she didn't have a bad dream the night before school started, so she figures it means it will be a good day. Emily got a teacher who is new to the school so we know nothing about her. I can't wait to hear what Emily thinks about her.



Joe is officially a first grader.


He does not really start until tomorrow. Today he had an appointment to meat his new teacher and talk to her a little bit. She seems really nice, and I think she is going to be a great teacher.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Tell Emily she looks really cute! They are growing up too fast!
-Jenny

Mike and Shelby said...

Here we go! Another school year!

Becky said...

6th grade is always great! I am always reminded how fast kids grow when they go back to school.

Laura said...

I hope they have a great school year! Your kids are so bright so I know they will.