Summer seemed to fly by and there are a few things I missed posting about. So I am going to play a little catch up.
It took a little while for the weather to get warm this summer but once it did our goal was to stay cool.
It took a little while for the weather to get warm this summer but once it did our goal was to stay cool.
We set up the kiddie pool a few times. The boys think it is even more fun if we put the slide in it.
Valerie thought the pool looked fun, so she climbed in. I was right there to pull her out and amazingly enough I think she held her breath the whole time, because she did not cough at all.
After her little swim she decided she was happy playing outside the pool.
One day after a bike ride with Ryan's mom we stopped at the store. Grandma decided we needed a little more excitement for the summer so she go the kids a slip-n-slide with a cave attached.
Joe thought it was really cool and the next Sunday at church he told all his friends about it. They all wanted to come and play. His friend Max had been talking about it quite a bit so when we called and invited him over he and his mom were happy. Unfortunately for his mom, that just made it so Max talked about it even more.





3 comments:
Looks like a fun time. Kids always seem to have so much fun with water.
Best summer ever!!!
Oh and I cannot believe Valerie. No fears has its pro's and cons.
Post a Comment