Saturday, May 29, 2010

Carnival

The end of the year carnival is something all of the kids look forward to. This year it almost didn't happen. It was scheduled for Monday, but we woke up Monday morning to a couple of inches of snow on the ground and more snow was falling from the sky. Luckily they were able to reschedule it for Friday.

When Friday came it was beautiful all day until about 3:00pm and then clouds started rolling in. Luckily it only sprinkled a little, and the Carnival was still a go.

I always get the kids a pass and then they are free to go around and do whatever they want. Emily quickly found her friend Tiana, and then I didn't see much of her after that. Every once in a while I would catch a glimpse of her, and when they wanted food, they would find me.

Joe found a lot of his friends and every time I spotted him he was running around with one of them. At one point he was with a girl from his class who was leading him around from bouncer to bouncer. I thought that was kind of funny, because Joe has made it perfectly clear to me that he does not play with girls.

Josh followed Joe around for awhile and then he ran into his preschool friend Cole. Cole attacked Josh with silly string when he first saw him. Then Josh returned the favor. They had a great time chasing each other around.


The carnival is always a great way to celebrate the end of the school year.

Summer is just around the corner.........what are we going to do to entertain ourselves?

1 comment:

Mike and Shelby said...

Buy more SILLY STRING!?! No, I'll put together a fun calendar and we'll go on all kinds of adventures together, kay?

I knew you'd be so on top of posting the carnival...I haven't even downloaded the pictures yet! It was a fun night.