With School, Drama, and Soccer all coming to an end Joseph needed something else to do. He has been asking to take Karate for a couple of years now, so we decided to give it a try.Sensei Marius is from Romania, and speaks with a very strong accent. He is really great with the kids and they all have lots of fun in the class. The first class he told Joe that Karate was fun, but very serious. I was not sure Joe would be too into it when they started doing stretches, and push ups, but he likes it all.
After class Joe is always excited to go home and show everyone his new moves.I have a feeling we will be sticking with this for a long time.


3 comments:
That is so good. I really have a great appreciation for Karate. I am impressed with how much they teach and emphasize self-control in all areas of life. I remember having to sign and comment on 'karate reports' for my students when I taught. They had to be good in school in order to progress in Karate. (Which was a BIG motivator to do well!) I know I will be signing Andrew up when he is older!
That's awesome. Go Joe!! I love the new family picture! Classic Bolander Family!
wash one scrub two dry three
Post a Comment