The other day I was driving the kids home from all of their activities. Valerie started fussing so I asked Joe to get her a toy out of the diaper bag. While he was pulling out all of the toys he came across my the camera.
Suddenly I heard the camera taking lots of pictures and the Bummies were both laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. When I got home and looked through the camera I found lots of interesting pictures.
There were a lot of blurry ones and a lot of the roof of the car and the back of my head, but he actually got a few good shots of the drive home.
Then as I scrolled farther I found the best shots of all 
Joe is the comedian of the family, and these shots are totally him. I love you Joe!

5 comments:
That is such a crack up! I JUST finished posting a quick blurb about Andrew's blessing and I had to mention the phone vs camera picture quality debate. I love the picture of the lips on the bottom right. Fun post. (And once you master photo shop, you'll have to teach me!)
so cute! love it. :)
I love finding random shots the kids have taken. It gives a new look on the day.
I love it! The Bummies are such a crack up. Love those guys! (and I love your title for the post). :)
neat pics real close up bet they jada ball
Post a Comment