A few days ago Joe came home and announced that we could no longer sing the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes."
I said, "Why not? I love that song."
He told me that it would make us sick.
I was not quite sure where he was going with this so I asked how.
I then got the look that means duh mom! and he said..............
"When you touch your eyes mouth and nose you can get germs in your body and get sick!"
That is Joe, always thinking.
So for all of you teachers and primary choristers who love to sing that song, you better have the hand sanitizer ready, or Joe won't sing.

4 comments:
Don't blame him! :) All those "Primary Germs!!" So cute!
very cute! :)
silly! will he at least POINT to them!?! :)
You know maybe he's right. Germs spread like wildfire at church and maybe that's how. I will definitely think twice before we sing that song again!! Joe-he's so cute!
Post a Comment