Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Like Dad


The boys have been waiting all winter to use their yellow shovels. Unfortunately for them it has been a very mild winter and there has not been much snow to shovel. (Ryan has not been sad at all that he has only had to shovel snow a couple of times this year.)




Friday morning we woke up to several inches of snow on the ground. As soon as the boys noticed their dad outside shoveling, they grabbed their coats, and headed out to help.






The boys love doing things with their dad, and try to be just like him.
They said that they did not need gloves, because dad wasn't wearing any.

Ryan assigned them a section of the driveway and they went to work.

When Ryan started down the sidewalk they followed. Cleaning up the snow dad left behind. They had a good time, and Ryan was happy to have the help.

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Hillary, you do such a good job documenting all the little aspects of life. I bet Ryan was glad to have the help!

Jon said...

I can't believe you guys had that much snow! We don't have any snow! I'm jealous because I bought a sled over a month ago and it hasn't snow good yet to use it. Have fun with the snow.

-Jenny

Sarah said...

Holy cow! We got a skiff and it was gone by noon! You got a ton! Glad they got to use their shovels though....cutest pic!