Today Valerie was given a blessing by her dad. She was blessed that she would live a long happy life, she will love to learn new things and love the gospel.
Uncle Gavin, Uncle Kevin, Uncle Jon and both of her Grandpas, stood in her blessing circle.
Valerie Ann is named after two very special people in our lives.....Our moms, Barbara Ann and Tamra Val.
There were lots of people who came to see her blessed. Dad's entire family was able to be there.
Valerie looked so pretty on her blessing day. I have to say a big THANK YOU to Dixie Pulsipher who made her this beautiful dress. The pictures do not do it justice.
It was a perfect day, and I am happy that so much of our family was able to celebrate it with us.

8 comments:
I ran after you at church just to be stopped by someone kind offering help (the words out) and miss you yet again. I felt so bad to have missed you, I wanted to see her in person! BOO!
Looks beautiful. She is such a cute baby!
I'm sorry we couldn't be there. Dixie did an amazing job on her dress! I'm glad that it was such a great day!
She is so pretty! Looks like such a great day.
That picture is adorable. The baby and the dress too! Looks like it was a great day!
She is such a beauty! Happy Blessing Day!
What a cutie! I'm glad you posted pictures. It was fun to visit with you recently. My girls had a great time. Audrey talks about the little baby--Valerie--and the big baby--Josh had put a blanket on and pretended to be a baby...apparently it made quite an impression on Audrey.
love the name and your baby
What a wonderful post. Valerie looked so beautiful. I am so glad I can keep in touch with you through your blog. I can't believe how big your other kids are getting. Josh in pre-school already! WOW where does the time go. Please stay in touch at sw.designs@hotmail.com
Love to all,
Stephanie
Post a Comment