Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Shoes

When we took the boys shopping for new shoes it took them one second to find the shoes they liked. Grandma and I tried to talk them into "quieter shoes," but they would not even look at them.


They don't make noise but lights flash all over when they walk. Josh found some police car shoes, and Joe found some race car shoes. I think it is great the shoe company is getting a little more creative with the lights.

I have to admit that these shoes are pretty cool and I probably wouldn't have looked at any other shoes either. Pictures didn't do the lights justice so we had to take videos for the full effect.


Now the boys love to have races in the dark. Which usually end up with the police car chasing the race car.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. Those are very impressive shoes.

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Timmy has those same shoes!!! Very cool! He has the race car ones. They were not what I wanted to pay for shoes for a 4 year old but I did say when we walked into the store "go pick out the shoes you want me to buy"....big mistake! At least they were buy one get one 1/2 off.

Jon said...

Tell the boys that I think their new shoes are really awesome! I guess they knew what they wanted.

-Jenny

Alisa said...

Kevin would have loved to have had blinking traffic light shoes when he was little. Last week he noticed a Lego city set in Target that had street signs and, most importantly, a traffic light. He was still taking about it later that night, too, excpet he was wondering what good only one traffic light would be in a whole Lego city. :)

Mike and Shelby said...

Those are SO COOL! Do they make them in my size?!? Now I have an excuse to buy them having a boy! :)