
Josh was so excited to
start preschool today. He woke up and got all ready. Then he asked me every 5 minutes if it was time to go to school.

I got to stay with him for the first half hour. His teachers Mrs Valerie and Mrs Cathy talked to us about the rules and then we had singing time together. Josh was having a good time. When Mrs Valerie announced it was time to say good-bye to mom, Josh got a worried look on his face.

He was a good boy and did not cry when I left. When I picked him up after school he was all smiles. He loves school and can't wait to go again.
5 comments:
So Cute! Josh looks very handsome in his tiger shirt. What are you going to do with just one at home? I can't imagine!
Too bad he doesn't get to go everyday like Joe and Emily! ;)
Pre school! How exciting. Glad he had a good experience.
He is sooo cute! Too bad he spent the second day home sick. That stinks. I think you will love having him there.
He is getting so big, I am way impressed he did not cry, did you. I cry every time Logan starts a new year of school.
Post a Comment