Thursday, September 24, 2009

HOWDY

Today was "Howdy Day" at Josh's preschool. They all dressed up like cowboys and cowgirls.

They took a wagon ride. roasted marshmallows over a pretend fire, sang songs and drew a "wanted" picture of themselves. Josh loved it. His favorite part was pretending to roast the marshmallows. He came out with it still on the stick and says he is saving it for later. I hope he remembers to eat it soon, before it goes stale.

4 comments:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

He looks so cute. I can't believe how much he has grown since we were in Utah. What a great idea, I'll have to mention it to Timmy's school teacher. She always looking for something fun. Love the boots!

Mike and Shelby said...

He's the howdy-doodiest little cowboy I ever saw! Such a cute idea.

Jon said...

I want to go back to preschool. That sounds like a lot of fun! Josh looks very handsome as a cowboy!

-Jenny

paulsharol said...

howdy is great Jaeden is having fun and goes on track brak for the month of October