When Josh turned 2 last January I was worried that he was having hearing problems because he was not talking well. Most of his words were just grunts and the few words he did have for things were not the English words for them. He would say Boo Boo for train and Waha for Grandpa, and Joseph was Go Go. Everything else sounded like hehahe or eerg. So the doctor referred me to Early Intervention to have his hearing tested. After testing I was told he could hear just fine, but they did recommend I put him in their speech program.
We have also been able to enjoy a few activities at the school with the other children in the program. Last night they had their Halloween Carnival. So the kids got into their costumes.
The Carnival was lots of fun and everything was free. We had a yummy dinner of hot dogs, Cheetos, root beer and doughnuts.
After the kids tried the game they got a prize weather they won or not. The games were geared toward young kids, but Emily was a good sport and did them all right along with her brothers. (the prizes were worth it)
When we got to pin the tail on the donkey all Josh saw was a big blown up donkey with a target on it's bum so Josh ran up to it and attacked it.
The boys loved the pumpkin bowling.
and the basketball.
(I didn't play but I thought the game was really cute.)
Josh was not happy about leaving, but when I told him we got to go home and look at the candy and prizes he won, he grumpily stomped out to the car.

5 comments:
What a fun time.
Jadeden didnt say much but once he started talking he talkes a storm Casey's first word was drink of water glad josh is learning
Looks like they had a great time. I have to laugh at Joseph being scared of Emily. That is to cute. They all look great in their costumes.
Kevin thinks the donkey looks funny.
I think the donkey looks funny, too. Like a real smart....
I'm glad the kids had fun. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture of Josh throwing a fit. Guess that shows he was having a good time.
Post a Comment