Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Semi Annual Scripture Study

Every General conference during the Priesthood session the girls (and the boys until they are 12) have Semi annual scripture study. This tradition was started by my Mother-in-law when I married Ryan. What that really means is we get together and do something fun. The activities have changed a little to accommodate kids (sorry Tracy and Alisa), but it is always fun.
Saturday was the big event. The night included Dillard's, Target and dinner at Raphael's


Raphael's was Joseph's choice because it is his new favorite restaurant. Josh really liked the chips and salsa. At one point he took his straw and drank the salsa straight from the bowl.

I love my mother-in-law. She is so fun to hang out with, and has a great sense of humor.
The group was a little smaller this time, but as always, a good time was had by all.

6 comments:

Jon said...

Josh must be related to our side of the family. Drinking salsa out of the bowl sounds like something that only on of us would do.

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun time. We had Pizza at my mom's and had a great time.

Tracy said...

I'm so sad I missed it. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Kids like to eat the funniest things. I remember when Emily loved to eat sour cream straight.

paulsharol said...

Salsa is good scripture study is rally great

T. McArthur said...

That sounds like a great semi-annual event! I love Mexican food. There are two Dillards here in Vegas, one was shut down because of econmics.

Our family chaos said...

I love that the girls get together and do this. That would be my kind of scripture study.LOL