Ryan's mom made Emily this great costume for Halloween. She had a Halloween party on Monday for Activity Days and it was the first time she was able to wear it. She loved it and really got into pictures. Thanks Grandma!
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
6 comments:
Wow, Mom did a really good job. I'm glad she's into it because she looks depressed in a lot of them.
I think she was going for an evil look, but it came off sad. She couldn't do much with her mouth, because of the teeth.
She still looks adorable. I love it!
That costume is really awesome! She did a great job on it. The makeup and hair is cool too. Good job. Can you come do my kids now?
creature of the night
I think this costume is awesome!
Post a Comment