Tamara, one of my favorite scrapbooking friends, came to visit me from San Diego yesterday. It was so fun to see her.
I used to babysit her kids while she worked and at the time she only had her two boys. I love the Coca Boys. I babysat them right before I had Joseph and they helped me learn that boys are so different from girls. I know that some people say that we train boys to be boys and girls to be girls, but I disagree. They definitely come pre programmed. The Cocas were a big part of our lives while we lived there and it is always fun to see them and see how much the boys have changed. They had just gotten their hair cut and I had to get a picture to put on my blog.
They now have two little sisters, and are growing up so fast, but it was also fun to see that some things about their personality stayed the same.
All of the kids played great together and Tamara and I were able to chat and stamp for a little bit, just like the old days.
Tamara needed to make a couple of cards for things. So I decided it would be a good time to make my April card for my card group. (I have recently joined a card group with my friend Laura. Once a month we have to make eight of the same card and turn it in. Then the group leader divides them up and we end up with eight different cards.)
I had an idea for a card, (that I saw somewhere) So I started creating it. At first it was going to be a baby boy card, but after I started putting things together I decided I wanted to do something with my bug set. I was excited when it turned out better than it was in my head. It is always nice when that happens.
I had an idea for a card, (that I saw somewhere) So I started creating it. At first it was going to be a baby boy card, but after I started putting things together I decided I wanted to do something with my bug set. I was excited when it turned out better than it was in my head. It is always nice when that happens.

4 comments:
our neice Tayna Bybee Harvey has a bolg and does scrapbooking her blog is taynastampsnthings.blogspot.com she is also linked on our blog fun pics love Uncle Paul & Aunt Sharol
I'm so glad you joined our card group. I love your card :)
Oh and that stubborn snow is still hanging on in your yard! LOL! Mine is gone for today, thankfully.
We had a great visit with you guys and only wish we could have spent more time with you. I'm glad that I give you inspiration when we are scrappin' and I definitely look forward to the day when we are closer neighbors again.
Post a Comment