On Easter Sunday Joseph entertained the family with a rendition of "Spider Pig." A few days later Aunt Tracy posted The original clip of "Spider pig" from The Simpson's Movie on her blog and dedicated it to Joe. Today as Josh was playing with his toys I heard a familiar tune coming from his mouth. So this is for you Tracy. Love The Bummies.
8 years ago

6 comments:
that is too presious Aunt Sharol Uncle Paul
Cute. I love that Josh is "singing" it too.
I love it!!! Thanks Bummies!
I love how Josh is singing, too. Good job boys!
Very impressive. They've watched that a few times.
Next i want to hear Rock Lobster.
Best video I've seen all week. I love it!
I love this! I cannot believe I had not commented yet. I guess I am slacker.
By the way we have a family password, same for all kids. I have never heard of having different ones. The program I read actually said not to use the password system till they were older as they would give it out or get confused then allowing a false sense of security. They said to tell them safe people who can get them without permission and say not to all others.
Post a Comment