Joe was very worried about making new friends at our new house, but he was the one kids I was not too worried about. Every time I had gone to look at the new house I had seen a lot of boys his age running around in the neighborhood, and I knew it would not take long for him to get to know at least one of them.
I didn't even think about the fact that he is also in Cub Scouts where he would also have a chance to do things with these boys and get to know them.
The Saturday after we moved in, his cub pack went on a "hike" (walk) to Unity Pass. The entire Family was invited so it was a great way for us to get to meet a few people.
One of the things Ryan and I loved right away about Eagle Mountain was not the sage brush, but all of the Jogging/biking paths there are around the community. Unity Pass is the point on the path where it is at Eagle Mountains highest elevation. It is also located between the Ranches and City Center. The two communities of Eagle Mountain.
Here is Joe with some of his new pack at Unity Pass. He made a couple of new friends that day, Hyrum and Jackson. He seems to like our new house, even though he still thinks it is too far away from the old one.

No comments:
Post a Comment