We started out across the street at the Church History Museum. On Tuesday we went to the BYU Museum of Art to see the Carl Bloch Exhibit. while the kids seemed to like it, it was a lot of being really good. So when we told them we were going to another museum we got a couple of moans from the peanut gallery.
But once we got there I think they had lots of fun. This is a great museum for kids. There are so many fun things to see, and they have a great "Book of Mormon" Play area.
After the Museum we went over to Temple square and took the kids into the visitors center.
I forget that we have such fun places to visit so close. We usually go to Temple Square in December, but I never think to take the kids at other times. It is a lot nicer to go on a warmer less crowded day.

1 comment:
To bad the kids were not on break the same time. I am going to that exibit next week.
Post a Comment