Last Fall when I asked Joe if he wanted to sign up for soccer again, he said "No, I think I am done with soccer. I want to try baseball." So this spring when it was time to sign up for sports we signed him up.
Tuesday was his first game of the season. He was excited to play and really liked his new uniform.
At their first practice the coach had the team choose a name. They chose The Rubber Duckies, but I guess the coach did not like that name, because by Tuesday night the name had changed to The Giant Bees. (Coach is a big Giants fan.) So the Giant Bees it is.
Sports are always more fun with friends. Joe's friends Max and Ethan are on his team.
I took this picture right before the game. Joe was either getting his game face on, or posing for the camera. I am guessing it was the latter of the two. Can you tell who the comedian of our family is?
Joe was really happy when the coach had him be the catcher for the first inning. He knew that Emily liked being catcher and he was excited he got to try it too.
Tuesday was his first game of the season. He was excited to play and really liked his new uniform.
At their first practice the coach had the team choose a name. They chose The Rubber Duckies, but I guess the coach did not like that name, because by Tuesday night the name had changed to The Giant Bees. (Coach is a big Giants fan.) So the Giant Bees it is.
Sports are always more fun with friends. Joe's friends Max and Ethan are on his team.
I took this picture right before the game. Joe was either getting his game face on, or posing for the camera. I am guessing it was the latter of the two. Can you tell who the comedian of our family is?
Joe was really happy when the coach had him be the catcher for the first inning. He knew that Emily liked being catcher and he was excited he got to try it too.
He is playing Machine pitch ball this year. He didn't get a hit his first time up to bat, but he had a big smile on his face when he struck out.
Joe seems to like baseball. Even when he was playing in the outfield and things were moving a little slow, he seemed to be very entertained.
Although it wasn't always with the game. At one point he had a really good air guitar solo going. I love Little League sports. They are always entertaining.

1 comment:
Baseball can be so fun and so slow all at the same time. He looks like he will have a fun season.
Post a Comment