Thursday, April 14, 2011

Classic Fun

To finish off a week of fun with the cousins we headed down to classic fun center for a party.

The kids loved it. And we loved having a place for the kids to run around and get all of their energy out. With all of the bad weather this was not easy to do at home.


Even Valerie and Sam loved it. Their favorite part was when Grandma pushed them around the skating rink on the scooters. Valerie really liked the music. I tried taking her in to the other track by the bouncers, but she wanted to be in the party room where the music was playing.



I have to admit that I was not sure what my niece Bethany would think of Classic, but we could not have gone on a more perfect day for her.


It was princess day. so not only were the princesses there, but they played a lot of the princess songs to skate to. The next morning we went to Violets baby blessing, and then my family headed home. It was so fun to have them come visit for the week.


Now it is life back to normal. Valerie already misses Sam, Grandma and all of the babies. We can't wait to see you again this summer!

2 comments:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I'm jealous you were able to blog about the whole week already! I still have 20 posts before I can even start on spring break! I think we should all rent a condo in St. George during the wedding! I'll start working on dad for that one! :) Just kidding! We can't wait to come again!

Becky said...

Your family really knows how to PARTY!