That's awesome! I may sound totally stupid, but is that really where they get the granite for the Temples? :) Sounds like a fun place to take the kids!
IT WAS A FUN LITTLE HIKE FOR THE KIDS. I especially liked it because Brooke came home tired from playing so hard, but I had plenty of energy since we just got to stand there and chat as the moms. I am loving our Tuesday Hikes...now I just need to post about them all too! :)
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
3 comments:
That's awesome! I may sound totally stupid, but is that really where they get the granite for the Temples? :) Sounds like a fun place to take the kids!
It is where they got it for the Salt Lake Temple. I am not sure where the Other Temple's Granite came from.
IT WAS A FUN LITTLE HIKE FOR THE KIDS. I especially liked it because Brooke came home tired from playing so hard, but I had plenty of energy since we just got to stand there and chat as the moms. I am loving our Tuesday Hikes...now I just need to post about them all too! :)
Post a Comment