I have started finding her on the kitchen table, on the top bunk of the boys bunk beds, and when we go to the park she climbs until she is at the highest point on the playground equipment. Then a few days ago she was in the backyard with the other kids and I watched her climb up the slide and go down it without any hesitation.

The only thing that gives me hope that we will not be making trips to the ER is the fact that she does not climb down from the bunk beds yet. She just calls me to come and get her, but I have a feeling it won't be long before she tries.

3 comments:
Wow! She is a dare devil! Jaxson is afraid of heights. Jaxson still does the same thing with the bunk beds when we come to your house!
-Jenny
so cute. i don't know if it's better to have a dare devil or a scaredy cat. Ellie is the biggest wimp ever. good luck! :)
Good luck! It's always hard when they become mobile like that...and the bumps, falls and bruises become more frequent. :)
Post a Comment