Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Visit To The Farm

Josh's Preschool went on a field trip to Wheeler Farm, and Valerie and I were able to go with them.


Right from the start Josh did not want his picture taken, so I had to try to get a few on my own. That made it really hard to get Josh and the Animals in the picture together.


We went on a tour of the farm and then a wagon ride. Josh liked the tour and really paid attention. When the tour guide told them to do things Josh did.

This is him acting like a rooster and a chicken.




They also practiced milking a cow.


After the tour they gave us some food to feed the geese and ducks, but other groups had been there before us and I think the birds were all full, because they were not interested in the food at all.

Finally at the end of the day I got Josh to pose for a picture. Unfortunately the animals we were in front of were not in the mood to pose. After the tour we had a picnic lunch.

Josh had fun and, it was a nice way to spend the day together.

3 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

The farm is always a fun field trip! Looks like Josh had fun in all those sneaky photos you got. :)

paulsharol said...

looks like he had fun

Becky said...

What fun, looks like everyone had a great time and its nice the weather was good.