Eating,
watching a movie, and putting together puzzles.
Valerie had some playtime and showed off her new talent of being able to sit up and play.
She was not interested in making it to midnight though and fell asleep around 9:00pm.
The other kids lasted quite a while.
Josh went to sleep sometime around 11:00pm. I am not sure of the exact time because, I noticed he was missing from the main group and when I found him he was passed out on the floor in the basement.
If you ask Emily she will tell you that she made it to midnight, because she kind of woke back up when everyone started cheering, but she really fell asleep at 11:45pm.
Joe was our die hard this year. He really wanted to make it to midnight. About 5 minutes before he got his blanket and started to curl up on the couch, but Grandma helped him stay awake.....He fell asleep soon after.
It was a fun night and I am excited for this New Year to start.

4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time!! Joe would have fit in at our house. All of the kids except Sam stayed awake running around like crazy until midnight. I tried to fall asleep on the couch around 10:30 but was not allowed by 3 children crawling on me pretending that I was their boat. Have a great New Year!
Happy New Year! I am really impressed with Joe, how is he today? We don't have any kids that sleep in so I was to chicken to stay up.
I worked till 11pm. Lauren and Brooke were out by the time I got home too. Mike and I laid in bed and watched the news and the ball drop then we went to sleep. Your night sounded way more exciting. :)
to answer your question Becky, We all slept in until about 8:00 and had a pajama day all New Years day. When it was time for bed on the boys thought it was great that they were still in their pajamas. They went to sleep really fast that night.
I think if we had tried to go and do things there would have been trouble.
Post a Comment