She can now sit and play without any support. and she is already learning how to talk back. The other night Ryan and I were ready to go to bed, but Valerie was still awake. We put her in her crib to see if she would go to sleep on her own. (She has before.) I can't say that she started to cry, because it was more like she was yelling at us rather than crying. After a few minutes she quieted down and went to sleep.
Valerie is starting to get better control of her hands. She is getting really good at putting her binky in and out of her mouth, and she loves playing with toys. One thing I have noticed is that she gets bored sometimes, but if I change what she is playing with or if we change our activities, she is happy again.
She loves it when her siblings play with her and when they start running around she kicks her legs and laughs. It won't be long before she is running with them.
Now she is trying to figure out the answer to her biggest question,
Which tastes better...............
Or Your Toes?

7 comments:
Hmmmm, the age-old question of every 6 month old! :) Brooke also didn't like rice cereal, so I'd mix it with applesauce, sweet potatoes or juice. Then she'd gobble it up!
"She has started eating real food, like apple crisp and peach cobbler." Amen! That's what I call real food too.
Valerie is so cute!! In her little red outfit! She reminds me more and more of her siblings.
-Jenny
She is so cute! I love the photo's, great camera!
Holy Cow!! I love the pic of her sucking on her toes! Absolutely adorable! I want to suck on her right one.....so cute!!!
I can't believe she is already six months. My nieces and nephews are growing up way to fast!!We had fun the other night. Thanks for having us over.
I can't believe how grown up she is! I guess we'll just have to come and visit again! Sam didn't like any baby food! He wanted table food from the get go(mostly because he wanted to feed himself!!). It was really hard to find things he wouldn't choke on! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment