Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Fun

Remember when you were young and the thought of raking leaves and jumping in them sounded like fun. You didn't think about what could be living in the leaves, or how dirty they might be. You just loved the feel of the leaves crunching as you landed in a big pile of them.






This is the one time of year I don't have to ask my kids to help. They love raking the leaves, jumping in them, throwing them up in the air around them, and even burying themselves in them.





When the playing is all done they even like helping to put them in the bags.

I am sure we will get to have a few more days of play, because while our trees have lost most of their leaves the neighbors big cottonwood trees are just starting to change color.

3 comments:

paulsharol said...

this looks like fun

Mike and Shelby said...

I still like to walk on leaves and hear them crunch!

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Cute Pictures of the kids in the leaves!