Monday, November 16, 2009

Totally loved

My sister Ellen, and her three youngest children, came to stay with us last week. It was so fun to see them and the kids loved spending time together.

(This is the only picture I have of her 9 month old Sam)
Timmy is 4. He and Josh had a great time playing together. The only real problem was when Josh had to go to preschool. He did not want to stop playing.

On my side of the family there are 13 grandchildren and only three of them are girls. Bethany is my sister's 2 year old daughter and the only girl who is not my child. So she is always surrounded by boys. She was so happy to come to my house and see the girl toys and the girl cousins.


The first thing she did when she arrived was walk into the toy room and exclaimed "Oh it's my kitchen!" By the second day she was calling Emily her big girl friend, and she could not get enough of Valerie.









Bethany smothered Valerie with love and attention the entire time she was here.






It was fun to see them and I hope they will come visit again.

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Cousins are the BEST! They are like automatic best friends for my kids. It's one of my favorite parts of getting together with our families-seeing the kids love each other!

Brooke :) said...

it looks like you had a great visit! :)

paulsharol said...

nice visit

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I could have sent you a picture of Sam! Oh well it is a good picture of you and him too bad I look so terrible! Timmy had a lot of fun with Josh too. I think he misses your crunchy leaves. He came home to really soggy ones. I think Bethany is missing her baby Valerie too! Thanks again for letting us stay we had a great time!