The blanket is found!
Just as I thought we had left Josh's blanket somewhere and we were never going to see it again, I found it while doing some fall cleaning. It was suspiciously waded up and shoved tightly in the back corner of MY closet like it was put there intentionally by someone who did not want Josh to find it. No one claims to have put it there, but I must say I have my suspicions.

6 comments:
Yea! I'm glad it was found. There is nothing like having "the" blanket with you!
Oh, happy day! So, I can stop rummaging through my kids closets now? It was time to clean them out anyway. Thanks for the kick to get it going.
(Now that I see them both though...the one you had at my house that Friday was the second teddy bear blanket!)
He does look very happy. I need to clean out closets too. Shelby might have a good idea here.
Linus is back with his trusty blanket we still like a nice blanket
Um, who would do that to Josh? Oh... wait.
That's great! He looks very happy and content with it. I know how kids can get unhappy without it.
My Son, Nick (2) is the same way with his. It is to the point now where it is coming apart at the sides everywhere, however, he does not care. He calls it "red softy".
Post a Comment