Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Have You Seen Me?

HELP!
Josh's favorite blanket is missing. The last time I remember seeing it was Friday August 23rd. We have looked and called everywhere we can think of, but still no blanket.
(This is the best picture I have of it. On the front there is a big cowboy.)

Luckily he has other blankets and he is satisfied with his Teddy Bear blanket for now, but I still see him looking for his favorite. If you have seen it please let me know.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Oh sad. I haven't seen it, but then I haven't seen you forever! I remember when Hudson lost his Noah blankie. He took it to the doctor for some shots and we couldn't find it again. I called the doctor's office and they looked through the lost and found and said no blanket. I tried to find the material on ebay to make him a new one and never could find any. Then, 9 months later, we went to the doctor and I thought to ask again. She took us to the lost and found closet and there it was! Found 9 months later!!! Stinkin' employee is a liar, liar, pants on fire. Mikaela lost hers in the airport. We flew at 6:30 AM and lost it in Oakland. Don flew out of Oakland at 11:30 PM and found it on the ticket counter. Guess it sat there ALL day. Man, we are lucky with the blankies. Hopefully, you guys will be too. Good luck.

paulsharol said...

blankets are great good thing he likes others

Laura said...

Yes good thing he is adjusting.