For the Last day of Preschool Joseph's school had a circus day. The kids could all come dressed up. Joe chose to be a Pirate. We threw together his outfit with things around our house and Grandma's I think he ended up looking really great. I took a few pictures before I took him to school and he really got into it.


Joseph thought it was great because all day his teachers called him
Captain Sparrow. He has not seen the movies, so he does not know who that is. I think he just liked being called
Captain.
The day was filled with lots of fun Circus things. Here are some of the highlights.
Tight rope walking

Pin the nose on the clown

Parachute
Joseph loved going to school.
3 comments:
He looks great. He sure knows how to pose (wink wink).
what a fun day! I never got a chance to talk to you before you left. Just wanted to say thanks for all your help this year! It was really appreciated! I'm really gonna miss this cute little class. Please keep in touch!!!!
Those are some classic pictures! Definatley pull those out to show his first girlfriend!
Post a Comment