Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Perfect Spot

Getting Josh to nap while Joseph is at school is not impossible. It is just a matter of finding the right spot. (His bed is never it) I usually give him his blanket and then try to make things quiet around the house. He eventually will find a spot and go to sleep. This is becoming his new favorite place. (this is the third time I have found him here)

He is such a thrasher at night that I always expect him to roll off the stair, but he does not. I think he likes the tight confined space.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is totally funny. Especially because I know right where that spot is.

Laura said...

Opps its Laura. I have a tough time remembering to log her out. UGH!

paulsharol said...

sleep will come and enjoy

Tracy said...

I wonder what he is thinking when he settles in there. So cute!

Becky said...

I used to sleep in the crack behing the couch cushen, once Dave did jump on the couch not knowing that I was sleeping and broke my arm, but you can see him so I don't think you will have that issue.

Mike and Shelby said...

That's great that you took a picture...before you know it, he won't be snuggling up on the bottom step anymore. Treasure this moment...and in the mean time, don't trip on him!

Our family chaos said...

This is so funny! What a cutie sleeping on the stairs. Wow!

T. McArthur said...

Looks like a nice spot. Must be padded flooring.